Online Course: Personal Trainer
The IFBB, the world authority in strength and weight training, has a set of professionals linked to Health and physical well-being in numerous countries, who have developed a theoretical and practical content with important topics necessary for a good training of Personal Trainer. The IFBB ACADEMY Personal Trainer course gathers information on the most efficient techniques for prescribing training as well as notions about diets and supplements and natural alternatives to doping for good performance and well-being of clients served by a well-qualified Personal Trainer. .
This course meets the needs of professionals who want to deepen and update their knowledge in the area and provide a service with the best results.
- It is necessary for the professionals of the Physical Education the planning, organization, supervision and accompaniment of the physical education programs. And for nutrition experts, organizing planning, supervising direction in food, nutrition and nutritional supplements.
- Hourly charge: 50 hours
- Suitable public: Open to all interested parties, over 18 years of age (or under the authorization of the parents or guardian)
- Language: Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Certificate: Internationally recognized
- Course material: Files in PDF format that can be printed or viewed on the screens. All educational material for this course is the property of the IFBB.
Once payment is done, you will receive the codes to access into the course.
- If you make payment through PayPal, these codes will be automatically sent to your email once payment is completed.
- If you wire the payment through bank transfer, the access codes will be sent to you once ifbb academy verifies that payment has been received correctly; this process is slower and depends on your bank (may take from 24h to several days).
The work program for this on-line course is as follows:
- The course comprises four modules.
- Each module consists of one part dedicated to notes and the possibility of making questions about them to our teachers (via e-mail), and a second part which is a test with multiple choice answers.
- You have an hour to take this test; you need to achieve a minimum of 60% correct questions for passing it.
- Should you pass the test, you will access to the next module; in case you fail it, we will give you one more single chance to take another test; should you neither pass it, you will not be able to continue the course.
- For the case you decide to subscribe again, starting the course from the beginning, it will cost you 50% of its price.
- It is compulsory to pass the four modules in order to complete the course.
- This methodology will be the same for each of the four modules.
- At the end of the four modules, you will have a two months period for preparing a project in which you shall apply all the knowledge got from the course in a practical way.
- The maximum period for completing the course is 1 year. From the end of this period, you will not be able to continue and you will have to subscribe again.
The certification you will be sent once you have completed all the required modules in the course is an IFBB international certification, and a Personal Trainer card valid for one year and renewable.