Online Course: Personal Trainer
The IFBB, the world authority in strength and weight training, has a set of professionals linked to Health and physical well-being in numerous countries, who have developed a theoretical and practical content with important topics necessary for a good training of Personal Trainer. The IFBB ACADEMY Personal Trainer course gathers information on the most efficient techniques for prescribing training as well as notions about diets and supplements and natural alternatives to doping for good performance and well-being of clients served by a well-qualified Personal Trainer. .
This course meets the needs of professionals who want to deepen and update their knowledge in the area and provide a service with the best results.
- It is necessary for the professionals of the Physical Education the planning, organization, supervision and accompaniment of the physical education programs. And for nutrition experts, organizing planning, supervising direction in food, nutrition and nutritional supplements.
- Hourly charge: 50 hours
- Suitable public: Open to all interested parties, over 18 years of age (or under the authorization of the parents or guardian)
- Language: Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Certificate: Internationally recognized
- Course material: Files in PDF format that can be printed or viewed on the screens. All educational material for this course is the property of the IFBB.