Non-legalese, Simple English Summary
- You subscribe to our services for a specific term.
- You can decide to stop the course access at any time of your usage; however, the ASOCIACIÓN FEDERACIÓN DE FISICOCULTURISMO Y FITNESS with address at C / Dublin 39, 28232 Las Rozas (Madrid) and CIF: G585265361 (hereinafter, the “IFBB”) does not refund any fees in that case.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via an email to email@example.com). Upon cancellation, your data shall be deleted from the servers hosted by the IFBB.
- You can request to suspend your account and payments for future for a period of maximum one year. In such a case, at our discretion, we can suspend your account and retain your data for a maximum period of one year.
TERMS OF SERVICE – www.ifbb-academy.com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) AS THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
The IFBB welcomes you to www.ifbb-academy.com (the “Site”), which includes all web pages within the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether you register as a Member of the Site or not. If you do not agree to all the Terms, do not use the Site.
The IFBB may revise and update these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept the revised Terms.
These Terms were last updated on May 1st, 2020.
The registration shall be valid for the period you need por completing the Courses to which you have registered, with a maximum of one (1) year as from the registration date. You may complete the Courses and fulfil the corresponding exams on the dates of your choice within this maximum period. Once this period is elapsed without fulfilling the exams, you will need to pay the amount of one-hundred (100) euros per Course, as exam rights in order to have access to them.
- Payments. The Site accepts as payment systems the bank transfer, PayPal and credit card. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. All payments are nonrefundable, except in instances where we are unable or unwilling to provide the requested services. We may change the charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, but giving you notice in advance.
- Account Security.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password that you designate during the registration process and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. The IFBB will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Limitations on Use.The IFBB grants to you a limited personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right and license to access the Site. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. The Site including, without limitation, the content, metadata, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, video classes and all other protectable intellectual property available through the Site (the “Proprietary Materials”) are the AFBB’s property or the property of our licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights regarding the Proprietary Materials not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the IFBB. Unless you have our written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, display, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Proprietary Materials received through the Site to anyone. You agree not to rearrange, modify or create derivative works using the Proprietary Materials. You agree not to create, scrape or display our content for use on another website or service. You agree not to post any content from the Site to weblogs, news groups, social media, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
- Conduct.We reserve the right to terminate your Member status if you misuse the Site or violate these Terms including, without limitation, the following rules of conduct:
You may not:
- upload, post, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise make available any content or materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including another Member, Trainer, or other employees of the IFBB and/or the Site, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted;
- upload, post, email, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise, make available any content or materials that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise make available any content or materials that infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, transmit to other Member by any means, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to interfere with or disrupt our servers or networks;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users, including user names or passwords; or
- access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES.YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE IFBB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR EFFICACY OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE IFBB SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE IFBB DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS IN THIS SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE IFBB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE IFBB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THHE IFBB´S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT [INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE], OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO THE IFBB . IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Indemnification.You agree to defend, indemnify, and to hold harmless the IFBB, together with its employees, officers and directors, from any and all liabilities, penalties, claims, causes of action, and demands brought by third parties (including the costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees on account thereof) arising, resulting from or relating to: (a) your use of the Site or your inability to use the Site; or (b) an allegation that you violated any representation, warranty, covenant or condition in these Terms. Your agreement to defend, to indemnify, and to hold the IFBB (and its officers and directors) harmless applies whether a claim against the IFBB is based in contract or tort (including strict liability), and regardless of the form of action, including but not limited to your violation of any third party right, a claim that the Site caused damage to you or to any third party and/or your use and access to the Site. This indemnification section shall survive your termination of or cessation of use of the Site.
- Governing Law and Choice of Forum.These Terms contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Site and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Site. We may discontinue or change the Site, or its availability to you, at any time. These Terms are personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. You agree that these Terms, as well as any and all claims arising from these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of these Terms or in any way related to the Site will be an appropriate federal or state court located in Madrid, Spain.
- Delivery Method and Timing.We offer online platform that does not require physical delivery. Upon completion of proper signup procedures and the required payment processing then we will make every effort to ensure that you have immediate full access to the course content inside the platform.
- Age Limitations. Use of the Site is limited to individuals 18 years of age or older. Your use of the site affirms that you are at least 18 years of age. By accepting this agreement, you are affirming that you are 18 years of age or older and have the legal ability to enter the terms, conditions, representations, and warranties in the Terms of Service. The IFBB will not be held liable, so far as the law permits, in any way for use of this site by persons under the age of 18.
- Contact Information.Our mailing address is Calle Dublín, 39 – I, 28232 Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain. Our contact to send us an email is located HERE.