Essential guidelines to the most effective nutrition for athletic Performance and health.
Online Course: Basic Nutrition
Online Course: Basic Nutrition
Society is becoming increasingly aware of the importance of good nutrition in health and active lifestyle, therefore the ability to know how to advise on nutrition, establishment of diets and knowledge of problems related to excess weight , has become essential for Fitness specialists. The IFBB Basic Nutrition course is a first approach for people not initiated in the subject that will serve as the basis for other courses with more content, providing the student with the fundamental rules of healthy and effective eating for sports performance and to maintain a style Fitness life.
- It is necessary for the professionals of the Physical Education the planning, organization, supervision and accompaniment of the physical education programs. And for nutrition experts, organizing planning, supervising direction in food, nutrition and nutritional supplements.
- Hour load: 20 hours
- Suitable public: Open to all interested parties, over 18 years of age (or under the authorization of the parents or guardian)
- Language: Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Certificate: Internationally recognized
- Course material: Files in PDF format that can be printed or viewed on the screens. All educational material for this course is the property of the IFBB.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone with internet access and an email address
- PDF reading and document creation software in Word or PDF
Once payment is done, you will receive the codes to access into the course.
- If you make payment through PayPal, these codes will be automatically sent to your email once payment is completed.
- If you wire the payment through bank transfer, the access codes will be sent to you once ifbb academy verifies that payment has been received correctly; this process is slower and depends on your bank (may take from 24h to several days).
The work program for this on-line course is as follows:
- The course consists of one part dedicated to notes and the possibility of making questions about them to our teachers (via e-mail), and a second part which is a test with multiple choice answers.
- You have an hour to take this test.
- You need to achieve a minimum of 60% correct questions for passing it.
- Should fail it, we will give you one more single chance to take another test; should you neither pass it, you will not be able to continue the course. For the case you decide to subscribe again, starting the course from the beginning, it will cost you 50% of its price.
- The maximum period for completing the course is 1 year. From the end of this period, you will not be able to continue and you will have to subscribe again.
The certification you will be sent once you have completed the course, it is an IFBB international certification.
- You need to make payment of each deferred payments on the indicated dates in order to finish the course and receive the Diploma
- If you wish to make payment before the due date you can do it from the section My Account -> Scheduled Orders