The IFBB Academy Personal Trainer course was made for those who are interested in giving an “upgrade” to their Personal Trainer’s career, because the course teaches the most recent scientific information in the area, in addition to teaching how to apply science in a very effective and practical way to obtain excellent health and aesthetic results for their clients with great efficiency and effectiveness in a short period of time.
The course will focus on the following topics:
- Fundamental principles of weight training
- Exercise physiology: energy metabolism and neuromuscular system
- Variables of weight training that influence efficiency and risk of injury
- Anatomy of the main muscles of the human body
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology applied to Strength Training and Hypertrophy
- How to apply science in practice to obtain the most efficient strength and hypertrophy training
- A practical Kinesiology and Biomechanics approach to the most commonly used weight training exercises in the gym to improve health and get the best aesthetic benefits.
The course will be given in two days:
- Saturday, February 18th, 2023
- From 9:00h to 12:00h and from 13:00h to 16:00h (CET = UTC+1)
- Sunday, February 19th, 2023
- From 9:00h to 12:00h and from 13:00h to 16:00h (CET = UTC+1
EXAM – EVALUATION
At the end of the course, the teacher will send, through the Zoom Chat, a link for each participant to have access to an evaluation with 20 multiple-choice questions in Google Forms. All participants must take the final evaluation as a requirement to obtain the diploma.
The minimum percentage of correct answers, to obtain the diploma, is 60%. The teacher will be available to everyone during the evaluation process for any doubt with the questions or alternative answers.
Prof. Mauricio de Arruda Campos (Brazil)
- Professor of Kinesiology and Biomechanics applied to bodybuilding in undergraduate and postgraduate courses at various universities.
- Author of 7 books in the area of Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Abdominal Exercises and Functional Training.
- Vast experience for more than 20 years working in the Personal Training area.
- International speaker in more than 80 countries.
- Director of the IFBB Education and Research Committee.
All participants who have a minimum participation of 80% of the total course time and successfully complete the evaluation, will receive by courier at home the International Diploma entitled “Personal Fitness Trainer Specialist” from the IFBB Academy, the world’s leading authority about Weight Training.
REQUIREMENTS – PROCEDURE
The course will be done through the online platform: Download
- You can check the technical requirements from ZOOM through the following link: Requirements
Each participant will receive by e-mail the link and guidelines to access the platform (for the two days of the course) as well as the written material with several modules of in-depth content on the area of Personal Training.